LUXURY MOTOR SHOW – FACTS & FIGURES
- £10,250 raised for When You Wish Upon A Star
- Headline Sponsor was Bentley Motors
- Over 3500 visitors from a wide range of demographics
- Sponsors/Exhibitors included Savills, Shakespeares, Mattioli Woods, HSBC Premier Bank and San Miguel
- Charity supercar rides and charity giant scalextric track
- Over 20 supercars participated in the passenger rides included four Lamborghinis (such as an Aventador Roadster), Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, AC Cobra, Nissan GTR etc.
- Over 150 display vehicles including 1929 Rolls Royce Phantom II, Ferrari F40, Bentley Mansory GT, Hummer H1 monster truck and 1935 Austin 10 hot rod
- Attendance by charity’s patron Richard Whitehead MBE and olympic gold medalist Etienne Scott MBE
- Over 5000 visitors including familiesattended
- Sponsors/Exhibitors included: Savills, HSBC Premier, Taittinger Champagne, San Miguel, Mattioli Woods, Fraser Brown, Octavian, MackRory Racing, When You Wish Upon A Star, BCS, GFWilliams
- Over 150 display vehicles were on show, ranging from Rolls Royce Phantom, Lotus 2 eleven and Ferrari 599 GTO.
- Charity Supercar rides (including Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Bentley GT, Maserati Spyder, TVR Cerbera and Aston Martin V8 Volante)
- Helicopter rides (The Helicopter rides for the entire day were sold out within 40 minutes.)
- Charity giant scalextric track.
- All Charity events raised over £2,000 for When You Wish Upon A Star.